the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, December 19, 2008

I realised that most girls like to include stuff like [my love for you never ends] or [i miss you loads loads loads] or [when would you understand my feelings for you] or just [i love you] in posts with their photos

puzzles hmm?

my conclusion is that they want people to see how PRETTAYE they look and scratch their head wondering why that stupid guy doesn't like her too (wow i'm smart haha)

i know i sound as though i'm not a girl.

haha i just make sure i don't do that -__-

---

i feel happy whenever i play ... HAHAHAHHAHAHA censored for secretivity in case you mock me -_- (or wdv)

:D it makes me smile and laugh like crazy but that's no wonder i can never beat the highscore dang

but being happy is all that matters no? :D we should play it tomorrow and try to beat each other's high score

---

tmr we have a meeting AGAIN.

i think jiaying's right you know
why do we spend so much time for a 1 day event?

.

speaking of jiaying, there's another goh jiaying in sec1 next year.

ok wtf?? we have 4 goh jiayings in our school -__-

it is a unisex name right? uhm right?

---

IMK WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST????? URGHHHHHHHH HELLOOOOOOOOO :( WTFFFFFFF

---

shixun happy belated birthday :) please don't hate me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home