the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i've got nothing much to say.

EXCEPT THAT OMG YOU SUCK AND STINK LIKE RUBBISH


you know the kind you find in dustbins?
YES THOSE KIND !!!

however your bulbous nose and icky, frizzly hair does do your looks some justice

btw, please don't flame me for this, because if anyone were to know who i was referring to, THEY'D PROBABLY AGREE WITH ME TOO!!!

i hate the waySSSSS you talk

the first way you talk is as though you're the purest, most innocent little angel (oh let me puke please)
and then when you turn your back you talk as though you are the almighty king and ruler of the pathetic worthless creatures (which makes you nothing you piteous prat)

urgh :( i hate disliking people

---

heh, dont be jealous that my butch hairstyle is 10 times cooler than yours :D
[and my hair makes me look cuter than you wheee~ ]

no point staring HEHE :)

---

hmm i've came to a conclusion

& not in any leg-involved manner.

after my thorough investigations and profound analysis,
i've realised that

.
.
.

NO ONE ACTUALLY READS MY BLOG! -__-

(haha except liwen so well that's a bonus)

i'm thus put under much pressure and have set myself upon a labyrinthine process to come up with a crucial yet difficult decision
haha i was just kidding

wait for it.
wai

ok whatever don't have to wait it's just below

I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TADA!

:D

TADA!

---

lol whatever tada

it's shixun's birthday tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home