the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hello, Your blog at: http://bizzaresensation.blogspot.com/ has been identified as a potential spam blog.

when i logged in to blogger
OMG WTF?

i saw this

http://www.bizzaresensation.blogspot.com

This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger
Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.

This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review

in order to request a review for my blog i had to type out what is written in the pictures







hello?! YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT IT READS?!

it's supposedly to keep out auto-generated posts or robots
BUT I'M NOT EVEN A ROBOT AND I CAN'T EVEN READ WHAT IT SAYS

i had to like refresh the bloody page 10 times to get one that is legible. -___-

What Are Spam Blogs?

As with many powerful tools, blogging services can be both used and abused. The ease of creating and updating webpages with Blogger has made it particularly prone to a form of behavior known as link spamming. Blogs engaged in this behavior are called spam blogs, and can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site.

Spam blogs cause various problems, beyond simply wasting a few seconds of your time when you happen to come across one. They can clog up search engines, making it difficult to find real content on the subjects that interest you. They may scrape content from other sites on the web, using other people's writing to make it look as though they have useful information of their own. And if an automated system is creating spam posts at an extremely high rate, it can impact the speed and quality of the service for other, legitimate users.

grah i very rubbish is it?
(i think my blog would be classified as a spam blog again after i posted this 'what are spam blogs' thing from bloggerhelp)

ok im sorry for using the dictionary.com definition -_- BUT I PUT SOURCE OMG :/

what if i'm gone for 20 days away from blogger and my blog gets blocked again :O
:( all my posts would be gone grah.
... maybe someone flagged my blog :O

---

btw, in case you think albert's only that green thing up there ^

YOU'RE WRONG!

i have like albert the black (my black computer haha), albert junior (the laptop i'm using now), huggablealbert (the warpped rabbitbear bag)

funny i name my things (like furballs my hd 0.0)
BUT DIDN'T YOU KNOW IT'S THE IN THING NOW?

(like how ty says jie4 di4 lian4 is the in thing now. -_- you think so? o)

---

LOL orientation .

again.

MY CHEAPO MARKERS -_-

sheesh FAIL TO ACT ARTISTIC HAHA

OMG SEE THEY'RE SO HARDWORKING! :O

(sorry if i violated your privacy HEH)

SEE WHAT I'M DOING - SLACKING hahahahahaha
(still dare to say :/)


gosh so sexy LOL as if. -_- looks. weird:(

---

i read my archives.

again.

"tmd. had my 2.4 today"

LOL that sounds really crude.

---

when you're 15, you're supposed to be beyond those childhood fears of things that go bump in the night.
supposed to be.

i think as the days past i get less insane and more and more stoic

i no longer look out of the window and pray to the brightest star.
i no longer scream when the door bell rings thinking someone's trying to break in.
i no longer sit on the toilet bowl when i need to pee urgently and see how long i can hold my pee.

but maybe not.

BECAUSE I STILL SEE THINGS IN THE DARK
and sometimes when i look down from my bed i can see my sis morphing into a grotesque looking unearthly creature

i think
.
insects can understand our thoughts.
(they're have like telephathy, just that it's a one-way thing)

:O BTW YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS CLOSING MY WINDOW I SWEAR I SAW THAT MOTH(?whatever) THING ON MY WINDOW OK

---

this posts has many :Os

before i can actually post this, i still need to solve this puzzle (as shown below)


!! wtf?

ERROR

Enter the letters as they are shown in the image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home