the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

quoted from one of my smses

"i'm sorry i love you :( if you're reading this (whoever you are), please do not jump into conclusions that i'm referring to ___ (however true it might be), as conclusions are never nice to jump to, they're nicer to hop or run to, and yet upon arrival you might realise that what you've sweated for isn't worth it as you may have gotten the wrong idea, so that's why i advise you never to assume or presume or conclude in a very leg involved manner, it'll only result in disappointment beyond the strands of alphabets that are found in the thick book of explanations and a great dip in your ego"


woah what a long AND INTERESTING sms right :DD

---

ah btw in case uhm (i dont know how to spell the name) ever reads this

PLEASE NEVER EVER SMILE TO ME AGAIN :D no uhm no offence you're really cute just dont smile please


---

no i dont have many theories (except that pimples one and that leg activties induce farting HAHA and that all males are alberts)

pause

pause

(please insert my screensaver face here)

pause

pause

pause

(I AM A LITTLE ANGEL:D)

---
THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR :( THIS IS SO UNFAIR

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

no im sorry i dont

noooooooo i dont knowwwwww

THIS IS SO UNFAIR WHY DONT YOU JUST DO IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

:( I DONT KNOW

IM LIKE TRYING TO PUNCH THE KEYS OUT OF ALBERT OMGGGG

WTFFF??? WHY AM I DOING THIS TO ALBERT IM SORRY ALBERT

this is driving me crazy I AM CRAZY D:

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

nonono im rlly sorry i dont mean it i really love you alot

NO I DONT. YOU HATE ME TOO RIGHT I MEAN WTF ISNT THAT OBVIOUS YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY EXISTANCE

:( please dont tell me that my dream wont come true because i already know that but i just like fantasising and laughing and feeling happy about it

you dont even reply my smses no im not expecting you to i just like smsing you and disturbing you and hoping you exceed your smsing limit while smsing that i dont know who

nono i shant think about it and continue to live in happy oblivion

HAPPY OBLIVION LALALA~
---

i wonder what is the world turning to

someone can just go into the middle of the road and start to act like a goose
& everyone would just be too busy doing their own little thing

(except for driving, you can't drive with someone acting like a goose in the middle of the road. there would be honking though.)

if i really did see someone doing that, i would go join that person.
instead of standing by the roadside looking at him/her saying OMGWTF? or pointing middle finger at that person

coz pointing middle finger doesn't really help (waste of energy too do you know how much energy it takes to close all your other fingers? our hands aren't made to do that)
and
...
it might encourage that person to change to acting like a gorilla and start jumping on cars

---

im going to listen to a nice happy song to make me happier and hopefully nicer

ok wtf that thing in the middle of my screen is just making more angsty :(

LOL i just saw a really disturbing music video it seemed like everyone was having fits or something im serious (no guessing what video it is tsktsk HAHA ill get flamed) the song was really nice though the video kinds of distracted me from the song LOL

---

''Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry. ''

i copied that from jennifer's blog a long long time ago btw.

ehhhhhh wth man. anyone who fufills the above is nothing less than an idiot. you shouldn't be loving an idiot!

might as well love me (i'm really cute too), i'll love you back equally much :D:D [haha self advertisement!]

---

i think.

teeths are what make people attractive :)

imperfect teeth, that is.

let me enlist the help of visual aids to illustrate what i mean.

LOOK AT THIS GUY :O :D

heh shuai :D
(what you going to say i have bad taste again-_-)

SEE HIS TEETH OK!
.

..

...


OMG!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKEEEEE :OO CUTE HAHA


OMGGGGGG HIS SMILE IS HAHAHAHAHAHAH
tantalizing

*calm and composed face*

if you are already wearing braces, i'm not advising you to remove them right this instant
but maybe think about how much cuter you would be without them :)

---

i think i must have had been sad and lonely in my past life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home