the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OMG HSJ!! :O
(first time i posted about them :D)





grah individual icons don't show much





Yuto: Well, snow crabs are delicious. Crabs are really good

Ryutaro: Yeah but in snow crabs view, they might be like “why are you guys fishing me”

Yuto: Oh yeah

Ryutaro: Don’t they have feelings?

Nakajima: Yeah. There are crabs out there saying “eat more of me, too”

.

Okamoto: Oh and since a while ago… I started drinking milk. My height grew a lot.

Ryutaro: Really!?

Okamoto: Yeah, Ryutaro, you should grow …. Drink too

Ryutaro: I don’t drink milk. When you drink too much, don’t you have to go to the bathroom a lot?

Okamoto: Hmm? Well, your constipation will get better. Your constipation will really really get better. Bowel movement

Ryutaro: What’s wrong? Are you going to get goofy soon?

Okamoto: Well, yeah they’d make you want to go to the bathroom but, you don’t lose anything out of it

Ryutaro: You’re right

Okamoto: You won’t drink it? You just don’t want to drink them?

Ryutaro: I don’t want. Maybe a little

Okamoto: No?

Ryutaro: Yeah

Okamoto: You don’t want to get taller?

Ryutaro: I’m growing. I’m up to 160.

Okamoto: Yeah?

Ryutaro: I think

.


haha sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home