the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

i cant believe i stayed up until 3am in the morning just to talk on msn haha

ok that haha wasnt a meant haha (incoherent!)

i love the conver i had so I SHALL TYPE OUT THE PARTS I LOVE :D

ok no i shall not. no one would get the jokes :)

---

when you open your eyes and be less biased, you would realise things that you've never realised before. omg i think ... HAHAH

please forgive me because when he first walked in i was thinking ohmy he's cute and everyone started saying he sucks so i said hm yeayea he sucks. :( im so bendy

please forgive me because when i said i hate people who act like leeches i know that im so tempted to do so myself but i cant because its hateful :/

please forgive me because when i smiled and waved to you i was looking the the person next to you and thinking she's such a bitch from trying to act close to you D:

---

this shall be my first letter post

A is for ambiguous

the world is a scary world
"hello liwen" can actually mean "hello you deesgooxteeng person liwen is such a terrible name please do not approach me stay away"

they aren't lying, they're just not saying everything LOL common line

however most people aren't like that :D

or we could all end up boxed up because such thoughts can be flashed on our faces yea it is THAT unfair

whenever you hear a question like "do you like so-and-so?" or "what do you think of so-and-so?"
you just KNOW that person dislikes so-and-so.

ty: help me buy milo dinosaur.
me: *goes to buy drink* here is your drink. can you do me a favour?
ty: ?
me: help me buy milo dinosaur.
ok this is so not related but it happened and i thought it would be funny to post it

i'm sorry i can't think of anything else to post

---

im tired but i just cant get to bed :(

and now im in the state of night brain deadness prone to the dangers of the night

KEEP MY HANDPHONE AWAY FROM ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home