the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

wheeeeee i can't wait for tomorrow.

although such statements are always accompanied by future disappointment :(

---

oh btw dyllis, i agree with px because i dont see either. i mean it's been clouded by all the pimples

BUT

I'VE CAME UP WITH AN EXCELLENT THEORY ABOUT PIMPLES :D

pimples appear when you're in love :)
(oh gosh don't flame me please it's just my theory)

why?
because when you're in love, your pulse starts escalating, your palms perspire more than usual, your face turns hot and your neck burnswith heat (esply if it's a tie-wearing day like monday)

and all that vibration and heat causes your face to break out in pimples, furthernore if you rub the toxic sweat on your face, it aggrevates the situation.

(wait before you jump into the conclusion that i'm describing myself, I'M NOT)

it's like whenever ty says things like, "oh so and so i love you"
she'll start complaining about the amount of pimples she has, when i can't even see any

yea so

if your whole face (besides your eyelids nostril and lips) are covered in pimples,
YOU'RE PROBABLY IN LOVE

if you dont know it, well now you do, I'M TELLING YOU

haha another one of my great theories

---

IM PROCATINATING AGAIN :( back to work byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home