the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tsk tsk tomato.

this shall be a long post (with all my random thoughts at the moment) to push down the omfgabsolutelycutepicture below. guys are jerks, REMEMBER?

---

i actually have very little hair i wonder why they puff up so much like i have just received hair donation or something ==

SO i shall take to opportunity while my hair is wet to make it stick to my face

---

when a pimple on your face no longer bothers you
either you allow yourself to suffer from POB or you think ...

OK SERIOUSLY I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN YOU THINK LA OMF == WHO WANTS TO SUFFER FROM POB OR THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WIL RESULT IN A WORSE TOMATOEY CASE OF POB?!!

---

ah this isnt a night of many thoughts

i have this mood ring.

when i wear it at home it's always purple
when i wear it in school it's mostly orange/yellow

it isnt the room temperature because when jenn and ty wears it, it'll turn green or blue.

btw, purple is love, orange/yellow is nervous/anxious, green is calm, blue is happy (or fear haha which is like totally opposite)

---

there was this time during bp lesson last year and we were supposed to write down our weaknesses

i wrote that i lose my temper easily and vent my anger on my friends.

SOMEONE IN MY CLASS (haha i dont know who) WROTE THAT HE/SHE GETS NERVOUS WHENEVER HE/SHE SPEAKS TO ANYONE

i mean. ??!! woah. be careful of heart attack dude.

---

my hair is sticking to my face now but not when i go to school please dont be like that hair or ill hate you :( HAHA nah just kiddin i love you hair.

ok yucks that was so uhm ?

as i said. this isnt a night of many thoughts.

ill just have to leave it as that now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home