the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, June 13, 2008

today's friday the 13th.

nothing special actually unlucky things happen to me all the time

---

-hanxi(: A PATCH OF GRASS ö says:

IM INSANE MINUS THE IN

how many times must i tel u tt


I'M SOUND
pun intended

-hanxi(: A PATCH OF GRASS ö says:

i tink are more suited to be noise

---

everyone's smiling my liweny enourmously wide smile in real life! :( nono it doesn't look like that > :D it looks like ... hmhmhm i cannot describe it.

i shall scan dyllis's drawing of me sometime next time

---

"then how come she isnt the one whos obsessed?"

good question.
i dont know

---

ive been calm too long
i need to do this

OMG WANYING I CANT WAIT FOR 14 JUNE TO PASS SO IT WOULD BE UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE OMGOMG I REALLY CANT WAIT GAHH IM BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT ><>

woah that felt great (even it was just typed out)

---

the reason im posting now is

1. to pass time hoping that the day would end sooner
2. to ensure that no unlucky thing happens to me (whats the worse that could happen in front of the computer?)
3. to fill my ears with the wonderful sound of typing on the keyboard

---

i want to slice you apart alive, rip out your insides, puncture your guts, feel your heart pumping on my palm, stab a dagger through it, let your blood drip drop by drop, hear agony in your screams and wash my hands with your cold red fluids

i take pleasure in seeing you in pain

---

i feel so tired

i like to smile like :)

i like to close my eyes to smile

i am not making sense

ive got to continue with my homework

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home