the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I feel so conflicted.

I'm sure many people have realised this, but it has only come to me a few moments ago. It kinda scares me that as we go about our everyday lives, we're constantly making choices that would pave the path for our future. Every second of the day, we take the steps on the board game of life with trepidation and uncertainty.

There're so many things which I could've done differently, each decision leading to a different outcome. What is it that I want to achieve ultimately? Have I taken the right preliminary actions?

Sacrifices that we all make may not seem much to us at that very moment. It it only as we look back and spare a few moments to ponder on our actions that we realise that we've erred in judgment.

Who wouldn't like to live a life void of regrets? To live a life in a bed of roses? But then again even roses have their thorns - it is impossible for life to be constantly smooth sailing. I guess it's really up to us and how we choose to react to the things that happen. Up to us to forgive ourselves for the mistakes we made, mature and move on.

I'm not sure if the decision I had just made would harm/benefit me. But either way I'd have to face the music with an open heart (or open ears LOL) be it soothing lullaby or the horrible din of my singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home