the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's been ages since I last posted anything worth reading at all.

It's already been 4 months into the new year and I'm still in my laissez-faire mode. But then again, I guess that isn't such a bad thing afterall. Being too tensed up all the time would turn one into a lifeless Intense Being (Man).

HAHA oh man my sense of humour really is deteriorating.
It's like as though one's sense of humour is inversely proportional to your age. Wouldn't be surprised considering how society is like nowadays. People are far too busy to be bothered with this weird entity we call humour. Either that or they're too sensitive to every single fucking issue that all they want to do is sue other people's asses off. So with the lack of anything actually funny to laugh at, people just amuse themselves by chortling at the lamest things ever - a sleeping student (oops).

---

3.33 AM !!

This is a sign.

I sorta realised I'm a really superstitious person.
My superstitions evolve to become my theories which I try to convince others to believe.

Whether they do or not is another thing LOL.

---

ok whatever this was a freaking fail post -_- i'm tired and thus suffering from night drunkness.

totally unrelated (but not like anything here is).
there goes my dream of wowing my future husband with my delicious yumilicious cooking. that wouldn't be possible if he cooks better than i do would it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home