the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, January 29, 2010

I got home from school and a wave of sadness gushed over me. So I started my uncontrollable crying.

I don't know why I'm feeling so sad all of a sudden.

5c23's a great class, what more can I ask for?

:( Somehow I just can't really get over things that happened before.

Will my birthday be as happy as hers? Maybe I would spend it in solitude, sleeping the day away so I would forget that most people probably won't care.

Things you've said still haunts btw. I still kinda miss you. I secretly wish I could spend the rest of my days in the hospital, partially cos I would feel slightly closer to you. I try to smile as much as I can so I would be too preoccupied with going insane to think about things that bother me. But one cannot stay that way for too long.

I love 4D for everything they've done for me. But I'm afraid.

nevermind. chua liwen you have to stay strong, everything was going so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home