the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Monday, November 30, 2009

I've realised. That we're all the same inside, no matter how we may look on the outside.

:)

Sorry I ever disliked you so much -_- fucking stupid of me.

QUIZ! :D
WRITE EXACTLY WHAT COMES FIRST TO YOUR MIND AND DO NOT CHANGE IT.

Your ex and You: HAHAHA kissed in my dreams.
I am listening to: What A Girl Wants by 4minute
Maybe I should: get changed and go on my bus ride soon.
I love: this song I'm listening to. Really supa addictive.
My best friend: is non-existant. I hate ranking my friends. :/
I don’t understand: how come I couldn't get to sleep today.
I have lost my respect for: that asshole.
I last ate: lamb chop! No, it was the ice cream that came with the meal.
The meaning of my display name is: my name spelt backwards. (plus so ace, which describes me.) SO ace.
God: ...
Someday: I will be rich and happy. :D
I will always be: the carefree Chualiwen I am.
Love seems to be: an unexplainable emotion. -Unregistered-
I never ever want to lose: my friends.
My myspace is: o-u-t. out. (haha my apologies to those still using myspace)
I get annoyed when: people at home start screaming.
Parties: scare me. :O
Simple Kisses: ... is this like a name of something?
Today I: went shopping at Popular. HAHA :D
I wish: things could stay this way forever. :] and I would always be this happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home