the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

List of possible side effects from Lexapro

Headache
Nausea
Ejaculation problems
Extreme tiredness
Insomnia
Dry mouth
Fatigue
Increased sweating
Diarrhea
A decreased sex drive
Constipation
Dizziness
A burning or tingling sensation
Vomiting
Vivid dreams, nightmares, or increased dreaming
Weight gain/weight loss
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction or ED
Suicidal thoughts or behavior
Anxiety, agitation, or panic attacks
Hostility or aggressiveness
Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities
Restlessness or an inability to sit still
Extreme elation, or a feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
Chest palpitations
A burning or tingling sensation
Vomiting
Shakiness
Anemia
Nose bleed
Muscle pain or bone pain
Mania or hypomania
Decreases in blood sodium levels (hyponatremia)
Asthma
High blood sugar
Hair loss

I WANNA GET CURED SOON!

---

Tonight's not going to be an easy night
Gonna be needing more than 1 pill to sleep

HE MISPLACED THE DISC I BURNT FOR HIM OMG :( and to think I'd spent like 1 entire night on it.
oh but what's new anyway?

Really need someone to rant to. But not wanting to annoy anyone at the same time. Guess that's what blogs are for.

:/ no wonder he thinks I'm irritating.

(ANYWAY I'M STILL GOING TO ASK HIM IF HE WANTS ANOTHER DISC EVEN IF IT MEANS HIM HATING ME MORE)

---

I'm still not ready for school yet. I just know it. I hate how things always turn out and people saying it's not my fault when it obviously is.

I hate myself for being so ugly and lousy and annoying.

and I sort of hate him for making me realise all that. (although it's true)

what's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home