the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank you everyone who has told me to stay strong and given me all sorts of encouragement these few weeks.

I will. I will try my best to, at least.

These would be the last few days before ... (well, lets just wait and see) But before that happens, I really want to make the best of my time to thank the people who've helped me through all these, and tell the people I love how I really feel about them.

Thanks so much wannung for all the time you've spent with me, going back to that place and doing weird things for me. I'm not sure if you know it, but just having your company means alot alot alot to me.

And IRENE! I know you're really sensitive to really corny and cliche lines like this, but I really appreciate the care you've shown towards me. Although you might've been secretly thinking, omg? that irritating twerp she's sick again. But thank you nonetheless :D

Thank you ruide, for all the encouraging words and advices on how to lead a happier life. And most importantly! Thank you for putting up with my daily rants and complaints. Like how your friends told you WAH THAT'S SO GAY, you might be feeling the same way about this too. But like you said, when something big happens (or is about to happen), one would feel the need to appreciate the people around them. :)

Xinyue and Gwanying, you two have really really changed my attitude towards lessons. It's weird how I started looking forward to going back to class to have lessons just so I can get back to talking to the both of you. Haha although my chinese standard still remains in its original pathetic state, you two have made boring lessons so much more bearable. :D

Thank you 4D's emergency rescue team. :) Thank you for helping me through really painful (literally) times. That kind of pain was really no joke (especially for someone like me -_-), but all the care you'd showered on me really made everything better. Yeah and thank you jennifer! I'm really sorry if I'd misunderstood you in the past, I don't know how I can make it up to you. But you're a really nice friend :D, and I'm sorry I didn't realise that earlier.

You know what? I'm going to write letters to everyone since tomorrow will probably be the last few days I have (besides HCL O levels that is), and I really really love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home