the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is it, I've reached my limits. I feel so helpless, and with the exams nearing I have no idea what I should do.

I'm a huge huge failure.

I cannot afford to have another depressive episode right now, especially since the exams are so near. But I'm breaking down, and I have no one to turn to. I'm really sorry for all the trouble I'd brought to the people around me, I'm really really really sorry, I don't deserved to be helped.

The pills I have to take are driving me crazy.

I know I have to be strong, I'm trying extremely hard, but I don't think the effects of my illness are within my control. People are going to view me as a person with an extremely weak personality nonetheless, and there's nothing I can do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home