the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"You must learn to love yourself before you can expect others to do the same."

My mirror is currently my best friend. His name is Joe and he tells me how wonderful I am every time I look at him. Liwen, I love you! :D

---

I had a very surreal experience today.

I met my primary school classmate while I was on my way to the bus stop. (Which is coincidentally the same route to my primary school.) He stays in the same block as me and we'd been classmates for 6 freaking years. So obviously we used to go to and from school together, and he used to hold my hand. -__- uhm like we were just small kids right.

Anyway, as I was walking in front of him I thought about how so much as changed, like how we used to be so close and now we just walk past each other like strangers.

CHANGE IS INDEED THE ONLY CONSTANT.

hahahaha but I also admit that when he turned around to smile I didn't smile back, my bad haha.
But! To make up for it I waved to another of my primary school classmate I met on the bus. :D
But. I didn't even look at yijing when she was standing beside me at the traffic light. :( Sorry, HI!
BUT! I wished junjie good luck for eoys when he asked me for a photo okokok.

I'm a good person afterall.

HAHA OR SO I'D LIKE TO THINK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home