the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm kinda pretty,
and pretty damned smart.
I like romantic things
like music and art.
And as you know
I have a gigantic heart.
So why? Don't I have a boyfriend?

Fuck, It sucks to be me.

I WISH I COULD HAVE WATCHED THE AVENUE Q MUSICAL :(

---

I just realised.

When I was younger, most of the good movies were NC16.
Now that I'm 16, the good movies are M18.
In future when I'm 18, the good movies would be R21.
And when I'm finally 21! The good movies would be f*&%ing PG.

yay hallelujah

7758520

---

You do know I'm losing it right? Thanks so much for consoling me, even though I never expected you to.
-goosebumps-


Just a sidenote,
I want a husband like Bert so I can irritate him all the time :D
And also because Bert's like a joke - he doesn't need to say anything to make me laugh.

---

Btw,
I lied. I wasn't really sleeping. I was wide awake but I just decided not to reply. I'm afraid of what would happen in future. I don't want to go through the same thing over again. It was also in August when he said he liked talking to me. August. Last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home