the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Monday, October 5, 2009

This is how my day went.

9.30 am - I went to Gleneagles Hospital for my psychotherapy session.
11 am - Back at home, I finished folding the last of my stars and popped a few coffee sweets.



11.30 am - I boarded bus 17.
(I don't know how I can ever survive a bus ride without my headphones.)


I know i look very unglam from this angle but I love my cap.

12.15 pm - second thoughts second thoughts second thoughts second thoughts
12.30 pm - I did it anyway.
1.30 pm - I left. :/

Oh I need to share this. At the bus stop, I sat next to this primary school girl on the bench(?) who was playing with her yo-yo. When her friend came I stood up. She smiled at me so I smiled back. (so cuteeee) On the bus, she was standing next to me. Halfway she pulled at my tshirt and said, "谢谢姐姐,你戴帽子很漂亮."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF? Awwww she said I'm pretty! :D

Anyway I just smiled at her, said thank you and alighted.

2.30 pm - I had nasi lemak for lunch (from 7-11 -_-) and watched Fairly Oddparents.

All that was in my mind was
he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me he hates me

5 pm - My mummy collected my contact lenses! :D
I finally have contacts like zh said I should.


chio ttm hor.

---

So yeah that was my day.

No studying. Fail. :(

But great nonetheless.
(except for that part of him hating me :/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home