the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Got french tips today! Done by yours truly.

*proud* ^^



Look at my nails!



Didn't know I had it in me to have such delicate skills :D This only goes to show that it's good to have extra time, which can subsequently be spent on discovering one's hidden talents (so to speak).

I really wanted orange nails with like green tips, but I found out today that the colours of nail polish at watson's are really limited.

Heh, bimbo much?

---

There's a really odd story behind my current hairstyle.

But long story short, I know it's pretty cool since it was done in such a haphazard manner.

:)

And the long purple strip on my left leg has been attracting alot of attention. It looks like a long deep gash, but really, it isn't as bad as it looks although there was alot of blood the day I got the cut. I don't really remember much about it though. Periods of blankness - really dangerous condition, as what my doctor says.

Oh whatever.

---

Movie marathon at imk's tomorrow with wannung.
(hopefully)

---

I've got news!

My mum thinks it's kind of expensive to send me there (and a little inappropraite too). So, I might not be going afterall! :)

Yeah and I'll be sent to my grandma's house instead. Holy cow. or the next few weeks it would either be Bus 30 to school or no school at all.

---

Skipped my psychotherapy session today but I'd be having another one next wednesday (tentatively)

Really excited about it, and also kinda guilty that I skipped today's session due to my laziness.

---

I know I've been posting weirdly these few days. Just can't seem to comprehend the inner war of emotions going on inside me.

What's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home