the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear you-know-who-you-are,

I could see it in your eyes. I know you're angry with me, really really sorry. I want to know what's going on in your life too, please let me in.

I promise and swear with all my heart that I will move on. Sorry for letting you down, I don't want to see you so sad again.

You're amazing. Even before everything started, you were already telling me not to talk about him and made me treat you to drinks if I did. It's like you'd already knew what was going to happen, like you knew that things was going to turn out the way it did. Should've listened to you huh? Then all these wouldn't have happened.

This morning, I didn't really need to pee, I just felt that I had to go on to that bus, like a premonition or something. I guess I shouldn't have. On the way to school I thought alot. I thought about the people who encouraged me (like you) and that I should make this decision for them, for you, for myself. I took out the card and tore it. Because that's what you've always wanted to do, because you knew that it would make me happier. I didn't want to resist your help anymore, cannot continue letting down those people who care for me. And yeah, I threw the card away after I alighted.

Like I told you, life's always trying to fuck with us. That's why I need to be strong.

I'm going to be happier, I'm going to get better. I promise. Thanks for all that you tried to do to help me. I won't let you down. You mean alot to me. All my friends do.

Cheers! :D To a great life ahead.

p.s. I'm going to print this out and give it to you the next time we meet. If you've already read this, please let me know. HAHAHA! What?! I'm trying to save trees ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home