the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAHA I am really supah supah happy.
This month is probably the best one in 2009. :D

Hope things would stay great (as they are) for a long time!




---

To complete my transformation into The New Me, I went for a haircut and changed my specs.

When I went home and looked into the mirror,
I thought "Where have I seen that face before?"

Wanna guess? :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Edna Mode from The Incredibles

What the fuck. ???!!!
wtf wtf I'm totally serious -_______-

Wanted to post a photo of me but stupid blogger won't let me so that's too bad. HAHAHA!
maybe tomorrow :)

...

HAHAHA oh well nevermind. At least I get a good laugh everytime I look into the mirror.
Plus, I'm obviously going to style my hair before I go out so I won't be looking like Edna Mode if you see me on the streets.

P.S. C is like one of the greatest thing that happened to me this year. He's :D! Despite whatever Irene says. Whot eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home