the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

walauuuu i hate guys who alot of girls like la. -_- i'd sworn to myself i would never like such a guy.

ok i'm done with you byee.

:(

walau you very shuai meh very nice meh how come so many ppl like you -_- crazy. byee.

HAHA oh no i'm crazy

---

ME: hello? can you talk to me?
MYSTERIOUS PERSON: sorry i cannot talk on the phone at night
ME: huh why why why
MYSTERIOUS PERSON: i'm sorry i'll tell you tmr i've got to hang up
ME: omg you ok?
MYSTERIOUS PERSON: *noises in the background* yes tell you tmr i've got to go byebye
ME: huh okok byee

I BET THE REASON MYSTERIOUS PERSON'S GOING TO TELL ME TOMORROW IS THAT THERE'S BIO CT TMR HAVEN'T STUDIED YET OMG JIAN4 -_-

[edit]
omg mysterious person just said "my phone is crazy i heard voices just now".
as in voices voices, not my voice?
SCARY NOT YOU TELL ME OMG I'M SO FREAKED OUT I THINK I MIGHT JUST LIKE FAINT
[/edit]

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home