the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

someday i'm going to be an renowned author.

i'd sit by my laptop the whole day writing stories. By write, i mean hand written because i only get inspiration from writing it out. I write out all my LA essays or journals before typing them in the computer -__-

i'd write about all my amazing theories and tell the stories behind them how i derived them
i'd write about the characters and their adventures i used to fantasise of as a child
i'd write about my hopes for the future and how each turned out to be (you never know right?)

but for now i'd just have to study hard get good results :( hais so no life

---

off to heather's house :D

but first, i have to do something about my grass hair


yes it's tiny for a reason

NOW YOU SEE WHY I GEL MY HAIR EVERY MORNING RIGHT I CANNOT POSSIBLY GO TO SCHOOL WITH GRASS HAIR HUH IT LOOKS HORRENDOUSLY SCARY OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE MY HAIR CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT

---

"I find the thought of maths assignments very appealing."
-maths geek

omg omg omg omg im serious man a maths geek just smsed me that but i called her maths geek to protect her identity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home