the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, May 15, 2009

nvm guys you did a great job! :D
better than trashing a class like 4M i mean come on where's the kick? :o no i didn't just type that

goodluck for the next match girls :)

---
your smile makes my day! xD
like really really really


hi! i'm mr beansmileonafinger

it doesnt matter that you're not smiling because of me
it makes me happy just seeing you so happy :)


---

and hello everyone who said i look nicer with my new hair
e.g. shrimp -_-


I DO NOT HAVE NEW HAIR I JUST DID NOT GEL IT TODAY OMG

that was so demoralising :(

i did not know my hair gelling skills were so terrible
.
well now i know

(i also know you're laughing at me)

---

gastric + cramps = torturous anguish

---

i'm exhausted . goodnight

---

oh before i end i would like to mention that whenever i see anyone crying i feel like going over to hug that person and i believe that crying is not a sign of weakness but courage to express one's emotions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home