the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dear bitch :)

Has it ever occurred to you that any negative remarks or criticisms you pass about me will eventually be known by me? o.O

Oh sure, according to you, I indulge in mindless natter about others' business which I have no rights to be poking my nose into. Then why do you still make biased statements against me? Surely you'd have the common sense to know that these would ultimately come to my knowledge since I'm such a busybody, right?

No really, it's not just about me. It's about all the things you say about how you detestable that someone is (oh i mean everyone), and can still smile and pretend that it wasn't you who claimed feeling disgust towards them a minute ago.

People aren't supposed to be that hypocritical. You have crossed the line between being diplomatic and just plain two-faced fuckshit. Why do others actually fall for your rotten acting skills? Do they know what you're saying behind their backs? Are they like aware? ARE THEY? Gosh.

I must also mention that you have extremely bad judgment towards people. The reason why I despise your attitude and character is mainly because of the people you'd held trust in (that's if you'd ever trusted anyone), whom you thought would probably never tell a soul about the things you say and do. I apologise for I wouldn't normally habour so much hatred towards someone, and yet what I cannot stomach is your blatant lies and hypocritical acts of kindness towards people you supposedly dislike. omg kind my foot.

Why do you have to create such an overly competitve study environment? We are not made to compete against each other using unscrupulous means. Does turning on your closest friend give you the kind of momentary satisfaction you need to feed your fucking low self-esteem?

Why am I not surprised that you two aren't as close as others thought you were.


URGHHHHH KISS MY ASS PLEASE KISS MY ASS.

OH YES ONE MORE THING.
WOULD YOU STOP FLIRTING WITH * JUST TO SPITE ME BEFORE I FORCIBILY INSERT A LARGE OBJECT UP YOUR ANUS. THANK YOU BITCH.

someone told me that she doesn't go around slapping people, but i sure hope she slaps you :)

---

whatever.

you're becoming uglier because you have an equally ugly heart. or maybe even worse.

what a pity. you were really goodlooking. 3 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home