the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, May 29, 2009

"Instead of grumbling and pondering over what's missing in my life, perhaps i should just be contented with what i have. "

zomg so true

---

ANYWAY! :D
i was right about mjc having dayoff yesterday haha!


yesterday i decided to while my time away while waiting for them to come over to my house so i took 359 in the opposite direction from my usual route
(:O ok i just told everyone reading this that i take bus 359 home)

yes at the bus stopped right in front of the mjc gate and i realised that the school was totally vacant. like totally.

---

WLAN I'M LIKE #$%*(*&^%$#@#&*ING PISSED WITH CW NOW

FIRSTLY WHENEVER I SMS THE WHOLE SECTION ONLY HE WOULD NEVER REPLY ME
AT FIRST I THOUGHT I GOT THE WRONG NUMBER BUT WHEN I CHECKED HIS PHONE WAH THERE WAS LIKE A LIST OF MY SMSES AS THOUGH I'D SPAMMED HIM BUT IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE SMSES HIM AS HE NEVER BOTHERS REPLYING

SECONDLY AFTER BAND TODAY I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER ME ASKING HIM TO SMS ME ABOUT TOMORROW AND HE SAID YA SURE!! I WILL!!! YA INDEED. SURE I WILL UNTIL NOW 11++ I HAVENT EVEN GOT HIS SMS.

THIRDLY I FOUND THE MISSING 9TH PAGE OF MY CARMEN SCORE TODAY AND BEFORE I WENT TOILET WITH A VERY UGENT NEED TO PEE I TOLD HIM TO PLACE THE SCORE IN MY FILE AND WHEN I CAME BACK HE SAID HE ALREADY PUT IT IN THE POCKET AFTER PAGE8 -_- UH? I DONT SEE IT ! WTF :(

HELLO !!??

---

hi.

---

I love the way you're so trusting towards everyone and so eager to please the people around you (however unsuccessful).
And although I always tell you about the people who dislike you very nonchalantly, I secretly wish I could protect you from the people who seem so fake, superficial and dislike you without you knowing it.
The more I hear of what people say of you, the more I feel that you're really naive and vulnerable and then I'd wish I was able to help you.
I really do not expect anything from you, I just sincerely hope that you would be happy, find friends who are true to you and that she would be there for you like I know I'd be if I were given a chance.
I think I've gotten over everything that has happened, and the situation now doesn't bother me anymore.
I just want you to stay happy and carefree like you always have been.

And stop trying to grow up! Why rush to when we're still so young?

---

this photo is highly funny


look at zh and jacky in the background-_-

EH EN CHER LEH EN CHER zomg

(wannung you look like a noob btw)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home