the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, May 24, 2009



cute not !?


and yes that's my ugly signature with part of my chinese name which i'm secretly very proud of (not secret anymore) because when i was in primary school my classmates used to point out that my name has a 雨 and that was the reason i cried alot
---


buttons are my new obsession.

as you can see from my previous post,
I HAVE LOTS OF BUTTONS! :D

and if you would ever like to buy them from me they're 15cents per piece ok.
you can sms me to bring the buttons to school and you can choose from the wide array of buttons i have :D
(actually not very wide array they're all around the same -_-)


---

my sister has a friend called nicole who comes over to our house every sunday to play maple and watch tv together

sometimes she would bring her younger brother along to play maple too and he's really n00b because sometimes when he hops around in his little maple world people would follow behind his character just to call him n00b

:( i never had a friend in p3 who came over to my house to play neopets and watch tv with me

eh actually i think i had
but she didn't play neopets with me we just played noob games at the playground with her brother -_-

(it's jill! :O from 4G :O she was my pri school classmate for 6 years -_- hi jill if you read this haha)

---



:) no really it's never too late

(de)motivate someone you love today!

click here

---

being with you has taught me many things

thanks for all the new insights and perspective you've brought into my life

i've matured so much

thank you

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home