the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, May 22, 2009



the thought of there being a hole in my vein is freaking me out and making the back of my hand very sensitive to touch


(i know the picture is very blur because i took it with my extremely cold and shaky left hand)

---

so much for "screw all those who wish people happy birthday on facebook"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGQING!

but just to pretend that i did not know about her birthday through facebook, i'm going to sms her instead of wishing her happy birthday on FB haha :D how smart of me.

is it 12 yet is it 12 yet is it 12 yet

i just hope she doesn't read this haha

(eh shit what if its not her birthday)

---

EH taychenteck can you dont anyhow ask people to get a life you're the one that needs a freaking life you screwed shit urgh i feel like strangling your fat neck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA wlau and just in case you think im some person rlly nothing better to do i wasnt the one who called you bitch on your tagboard haha hais so sad leh you're so hated aww too bad haha

urgh damn irritating right he's like %$#@ing with my mind

---

"He who laughs last has not heard the bad news"

or maybe he's just a obdurate, apathetic bastard who just doesn't give a %$#*ing damn about anything


:)

---

i hate expensive pens -_- never buy me an expensive pen thanks.

i'd rather you spend $5 to buy me 10 lousy pens than buy 1 extremely high class pen because i hate high class expensive pens

i swear all people who sell me expensive pens always replace the ink with lousy quality ink -_- either that or i'm meant to use shitty lousy cheap pens for the rest of my life.

oh well :D all the best anyway

---



just so you know.

where fact becomes fantasy
where reality ends and obsession begins

---

lets watch the final destination k :D

---

so you say it's not okay to be gay
well I think you're just evil

:) go listen to fuck you by lily allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home