the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

i woke up this morning and thought:
I MUST DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL

5 hours since i've woken up and i'm still rotting in front on my laptop.

not that i didn't try to come up with a list of doable stuff

homework? what so meaningful about that?
blogskin? oh cmon i could just work on our tshirt designs
call someone? radiation is bad for health (& my ear ehem)
read a book from the booklist? i haven't went to the library yet
practice? gah i already did that
blog? isn't that what i'm doing now?
start on my xmas presents? take up too much time, i should do it after i complete my hw
go running? eh? it's raining
play badminton? no one's even at home -_-

ok i decided

i'm going to watch documentary films

haha and add people on my i.killed.a.cow acc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home