the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

this is scary shitzxzx

dontbesaddontbesaddontbesadcheerup SMILE! :D

IF I TOLD YOU IT'S YOU WOULD IT MAKE YOU HAPPIER? :D

hm nonono. :(

---

ty says that my smses are like emotionless and look like a robot typed them.

no you're wrong my dear I'M FULL OF EMOTIONS

:)
x)
:D
:DDD
xD
:/
:S
:x
:XXXXX
:(
:'(
D:
-.-"
-_-
-_____-
-.=
=.-
=.=
o.o
o.O
O.o
O.O
'!!!'

heh emotions?

my ass

---

oh i almost forgot!

WWW.ITS-TEETIME.BLOGSPOT.COM

please visit and BUY!! :)

THE TSHIRTS ARE PRICED AT 1 FOR $15, 2 FOR $27, 4 for $52

if you want to buy anything you can either email us orrrrr tell us on msn
(instead of trying to search for a way to convey your msg because there isnt a tagboard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home