the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

READING MY ARCHIVESSS

omg i was so philosofical in p6 haha! my posts were like some expository essays but when i read them it's like URGH irritating

i wonder what happened to my primary school classmates LOL especially those not on my msn contact list

woah reading my archives is like going back into time, makes me think twice about wanting to relive the years

EXCERPT FROM 7AUG2005:
I read a book. It's supposed to answers people's questions. I had a question and the answer it gave me was - Move On.

It reminded me of the importance of moving on and letting go of all that is finshed with, all that is no longer useful or anything damaging or unhelpful in my life. Be it a job, a home, a friend, a place, a habit, an addiction or routine that I'm staying on to, I have to move on. Fear is the reason that keeps one attatched to something or someone. We fear the loss, the change, the thought that we may never find anything to fill the gap which is left in our lives.

To move on, I have to be willing to take a leap of faith and to trust your own judgement, regconise that I have the power to make decisions about my life and not be held back by what others say.

Knowing when to move on is vital if I am to take the next step along the path to happiness and fulfilment.

So, I decided to heed the book's advice. I decided that I need to move on, instead of sticking at this point of life. Whether or not I like it, whether or not people think what I'm doing is right, I will most probably not regret my decision

(ok this is crazy i would never spend my time to type something like this now)

EXCERPT FROM 29NOV2005:
I had one of the worse nightmare anyone could have yesterday night!

I was like in this really cramped box and I had bearthing difficulties..(i'm claustrophobic)

Then I saw a spot of light. I stuffed my finger in the hole and started scratching. When I was out of the box, I found myself in this room which had no windows and it was painted in red, black, purple and dark blue. The room seemed to be spinning and there was no exit. The red light on the ceiling dimmed and there were erie sounds everywhere.

Suddenly, I was on a very thin bridge with no handles. Looking down, I could see ghostly figures reaching out for me. I could feel a supernatural force pushing me down. I bent down and sat down on the bridge, clenching my fist tightly. The other side of the bridge was covered in mist but a could make out a pair of hand figure reaching out to cut the rope that supported the bridge. I could feel myself falling.

I shouted and fell awkwardly on a pile of leaves. I started to burst in to tears. I was in a real pathetic stateand then I heard footsteps. Looking up, I saw him looking at me witha smirk on his face, as if laughing at my horrible state. He then reached up to pull me up and asked me what I was doing here. I stammered. With shifty eyes I tried to make an excuse but he pulled hard at my hand and refused to let me go. He tried looking in my eyes. (I hate looking in ppl's eyes.) Then he took the shape of an enourmous cockroach before my eyes. I screamed. Then I woke up. (sweating like I never sweated before.)

(OMFG? I HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE? HOW COULD I NOT REMEMBER?!)

EXCERPT FROM 21DEC2006 :
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?
o.O shixun? since when did i get his number? HAHAHA lol?

(lol i didn't really have his number i just saved a space there for it haha!)

EXCERPT FROM 24JAN2007:
It's cold. Need the air con be so freezing?

The noise, it's so silent.

Rain, when will it ever stop? Drip, drip, drip.

The water that trickles down the window, is it the raindrops or my reflection?T

he coldness is crying for me. Crying out the words inscribed on the inside. Can you hear it?

I can. It's cuts deep into my skin, into my flesh, into my heart.

The rain drowns out my reflection.

Every feeling of pain, jelousy, depression, disappointment, dejectedness,

every feeling for it, her, him, them, us, you,

every single drop of tear that taste salty, salty, salty,

leaves me with nothing more than being overwhelmed with ...

My ipod is on full volume. But it's too overwhelming, not even the deafening silence can cover it up. Nothing can.

except..

...it's still cold

(AH IM CRAZY LOL)

EXCERPT FROM 14FEB2007:
fyi, I didn't visit that place today.
his lessons has not ended yet.

(huh? what place? whose lessons? LOL)

teacher: haave you handed in your assignment?
student: hmm. that's a tough one. is it a trick question?

(hm that's funny lol)

EXCERPT FROM 17MAR2007:
i was thinking of how it would be like to stand in the middle of the road and then suddenly comes a car and *WHOOSH* you're a goner.

(how amazing of me to have been thinking of such ridiculous stuff)

EXCERPT FROM 8MAR2007:
ZIYAN FORGOT TO BRING HER SILLY PUTTY AND LEFT IT IN THE FRIDGE TO LET HER FAMILY MISTAKE IT FOR CHEWING GUM AND POP IT IN THEIR MOUTH!

shilun and hx thought of a conver

familymember A: eh? new chewing gum wow!!
familymember B: wow! can change colour from purple to pink too!!
familymember A: wooh. and your face can change colour from yellow to green!

ytd when hanxi, ziyan, cas and i were changing in the toilet, hx and i decided to trick them into thinking we were in one cubicle.

cas: why squeeze into one cubicle?
hx: coz we like mah.
ME: i'm in the same cubicle as you meh?
hx: yes you are.
ME: oh yes i am.

note that we were still in different cubicles.

hx: move away, i wan to pee!
ME: i want to pee too!!
cas: liwen, you can just pee in the drain.
hx: no.. she can pee in the sanitary bin.
ME: ya. then when the person come and throw away, she'll think: eh. how come so heavy?

(omg i miss 2B and all the things they said which made me laugh like crazy)

EXCERPT FROM 8APRIL2007: [this is a code]
Toda i went to tm tor buys the stuff i need for sxf. I sawn this placey which sold hamkies! i wass practicully starcing ath it with poppin eyes an i waf worndring if i shouln get somes.

ok. erm. it looks abit obvious hur. sounds abit like slang or something. it's actually a question which someone asked me.

(i still havent found the answer but they arent anymore)

---

scary shitzxzx im tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home