the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I LOVE LISTENING TO EMO SONGS AT NIGHT :D

(i'm not emo)

---

I think my discovery of omegle somewhat foreshadows siqi's coming lololol. Although I'm not going to tell her that, it sounds highly weird. -_-

note: I AM NOT EMO!

... but somehow I feel like I have not really returned to school for the new term.

Nope, it's not the holiday mood, I just feel really distant and un-liwenish. :(

It's probably my addiction getting to me. Plus! With siqi sitting next to me in class, it's as though she's feeding my daydreaming tendencies.

:( how how how? I desperately need to tune back to life in school and face reality.


---

oh since the june holidays have ended I shall do like a reflection on how it had been.

I'm glad the holidays have been geeat for you, because you probably achieved your goal of getting closer to her. (o_O?!)

and my holidays?
I got more than what I had bargained for. :)

It had been a really amusing and yet somewhat strangely enriching. I was given a chance to question and elucidate any doubts I originally had towards my views and stand on world happenings and controversial (and uhm taboo) topics.

LIKE HOW THE F&%$ WOULD YOU ANSWER SOMEONE WHO ASKS:
WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN AFTER THE SWINE FLU EPIDEMIC, AND WHAT IF IT DOESN'T SUBSIDE?
WHY DON'T YOU APPROVE OF PREMARITAL SEX?
DON'T YOU THINK THAT SPEAKING BROKEN ENGLISH IS REALLY EMBARRASSING? WHO SETS THE STANDARD OF PROPER ENGLISH ANYWAY?
2012?
THIS MONTH IS GAY PRIDE MONTH - ARE YOU PRO-FAMILY?

and I learnt that although we may all seem different, we're actually not THAT different. I'm speak this with absolute seriousness, not meaning be overly sappy and cliche or anything.

thanks hanxi! :D haha and everyone who made my holidays really enjoyable.

oh yala and i met someone really cool and cute HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA yeah yeah how can i forget of my boy crazy nature?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home