the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm really really honestly sorry everyone who IMs, SMSs, or does whatever other means of contacting me.

I'm not ignoring your desperate calls for my attention because I hate you or anything. (or am I?) ok no I'm not.

My body clock is really screwed.
It's 1 in the morning, and I just woke up an hour ago.

HELLO DO YOU GET IT? I WOKE UP AT 12 MIDNIGHT!?

:( and by the time I wake up, I figured all of you would have been asleep so I didn't bother SMSing an apology for my daoness. I know I'm forever complaining about people who ignore messages, it just gets really infriuating, you know? So, I apologise for any inconvenience.

...
but, on the plus side! 1am means 10am, and a high chance he would be online. :O alright so byee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home