the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Monday, June 15, 2009

stop daring me to do weird stuff for money because i'm kind of desperate now and if you continue doing so i may start doing terrible stuff and cause people to hate me to high heavens

"I DARE YOU TO PESTER HER FOR $5"
"I DARE YOU TO WRITE: OMG YOU BITCH ON HER FACEBOOK WALL FOR $10"
"I DARE YOU TO CALL HIM AND TELL HIM YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM FOR $20"
"I DARE YOU TO DANCE NAKED NOW FOR $15"

wow -.- stop it ok.

---

i'm having a very EHEM conversation with irene now

"i love him for who he is including his dick size."

O.O O.O !!!!!!!????????#$%^&*(*&#@#$%^&*(&^#$%^&*(#@$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^NJKFGBNJKOIUYXCVJKGVCSDTYUIOGFDXCVBKXHERTYUIOPOIUYTRFDCVBNJKO

??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home