the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my blog is filled with intellectually stimulating posts.
or so i would like to think

so, LET ME POST BIMBOLY TODAY :D

---

FIRST OF ALL!
i went for a manicure with chow

hahaha for people thinking:
zomg, manicure leh so high class


sorry to disappoint you but it's EXPRESS manicure, 12 bucks only @loyang point
hahahahhahaha

I SHOW YOU!


but still it's super chio

the colour is cherry blossom (i think)



so bloody unlike me, i would have chosen like green if not for the manicurist (and chow)

---

SECONDLY!

my really sweet juniors got something for my birthday

(which is tomorrow 11 june please remember)



i love all of you! :D thanks so much please don't forget me after i leave ok

and no hor,
that isn't the little miss cushion you see in 7-11 made with rough cloth and is so disgusting to touch

this little miss cushion is super uber soft and furry and nice to touch. it's also much much bigger.

---


THIRDLYYYYYY
these few days have been a roller coaster. an emotional roller coaster.


not because i didn't get to talk to my dear zhengzheng :O

but because life has been really WOW

---

last but not least

OMG I'M BLOODY CHIO
ZHENGZHENG YOU SHOULD JUST LOVE ME EVEN MORE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home