the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

i just cut my hair wheee :D

i look like a total total total butch

(please just scroll down to the end of the post if you can't take the SUSPENSEEE)

---

:(

i still love you. like alot alot alot.

and i hate it that we don't talk as much anymore (no, i'm not blaming anyone o.O)

i don't want things to turn out this way

...
but there're things i cannot say although i really want to tell you

i don't know if she defines your perception of me, but i really hope not. i'm not AP - i just cannot pretend to be nice to someone i do not like. how can i ever make you stop looking at me in the same light she does? you think i'm gossipy and ill-tempered and annoying and unforgiving, right? but why are you so sure of that? because of her?

you'd always say that we shouldn't dislike those who dislike us
i think so too :)
and because of you i've never done so

yet

there're reasons for everything

i know you probably would never want to talk to me again after what happened today:(

i can never let you understand unless i tell you everything. but i can't.

(actually i don't think you'd believe me anyway)

nevermind
just know that i'm not a backstabber

and btw. YOU shouldn't have done that :( i'm sorry i insisted

---

HAHA!
on a happy tone

i'm actually very excited (& nervous) about LA OP !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LETS CHEER AND HOP AROUND IN ECSTASY AND ANTICIPATION !
looking forward to multiple consecutive meetings, late or almost sleepless nights and getting butterflies in my stomach (!?)

ok no i mean it. i really can't wait :)

---

today speech day ended really abruptly

like .

. meaning period? LOL

---

WTF HAHA TODAY I WAS SMSING AND TALKING ON THE PHONE AND I SLIPPED ON A CURB AND I JUST WHEN I THOUGHT WAH LUCKY NO ONE SAW I TURNED AROUND AND THERE WAS LIKE THIS HUMONGOUS BUNCH OF SJ PEOPLE AND THEY WERE LIKE LOLOL LIWEN LIWEN -_-


ok wtf right?

don't you just hate it when that happens HAHA

nvm embarrasing stuff happens to me all the time grah

---

i heartzx euu w0rx <3


(hm inside joke)

---

sorry for my kiampa face, please just look at my hair



wait hor look at the difference

.



I KNOW YOU'RE CURRENTLY THINKING

"ZOMG THAT LIWEN IS LIKE SO ^%#$ING ZILIAN WLAU SCREW HER SO ACT CUTE"

i admit i am very zilian BUT I'M NOT ACT CUTE OK!

PLEASE DON'T EVER SAY I ACT CUTE -_-
I HATE PEOPLE (ehem) WHO SAY I ACT CUTE BECAUSE I DON'T

back to my hair.

i look really shuai right right right
(shuaier than ham :D)

FYI IRENE I CHANGED MY PARTING LIKE YOU KEPT ASKING ME TO LOLOL

in case you're wondering why my hair so peng
it's because the hairdresser gelled it -_-

---

although i have butch hair i still love ham

wanna know who's ham? :D

SCROLL DOWN!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



zomg? ain't he the cutest thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home