the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WHEE i'm like finally going to cut my hair~

-_- chow said she'd go with me but apparently she's busy tmr
SO I HAVE TO GO MYSELF
...
or i could wait till the day we're both free!

oh my why didn't i think of this before? :D haha that's great

---

you're right

the saddest part of hating someone is when they don't hate you,
but start hating themselves for making you hate them.

---

TIMES CHANGE! :D

haha i rmb i used to quarrel with cw whenever i'm within 1m radius of him
and everyone around us would just take us as a source of entertainment

although we still quarrel BUT THINGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER :D
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

oh man :( i don't want to leave

my noodles are making me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home