the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

evon just called to ask me to scan scores for her.

this was how the conversation went .

evon: hello are you at home?
me: ya
evon: do you have a scanner
me: (holy shit she's going to ask me to scan scores!) uh ya
evon: help me scan carmen and saga
me: (oh no, do i say my scanner's spoilt?) can i photocopy it instead?
evon: ***** but still help me scan please?
me: ... (oh no oh no)
evon: okok? i gtg byee

-_- ah.

so i called weilin .

me: do you have a scanner?
weilin: uhh ...
me: (she's probably thinking of what to say-_-) do you have a scanner?
weilin: haha ya
me: help evon scan carmen and saga scores!
weilin: ...
me: (she's going to say her scanner's spoilt)
weilin: my scanner's spoilt
me: -_- haha ok thankyou byee

this happened an hour ago.
and i just came back from squatting under my computer table pressing the scan button.

seriously i would rather print or photocopy 100 pages of score than scan 22 pages

carmen has 15 pages, saga has 7 pages and my ancient scanner takes 3 minutes to scan 1 page.
sometimes my computer would hang and i would have to restart it -_- i hate my laggy computer

ok sorry i'm not selfish ok i just hate my stupid slow computer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home