the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish I had only 60 days left to live

then i would understand the importance of the people around me and learn not to take for granted the small things that happen and indulge in self-pity.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I would not hesitate to tell everyone what I really feel about them, thank people for the encouragement they've given and criticisms that made me hate myself even more than I already did, because it's better to die hated than die hating. I want to feel that it doesn't matter if everyone thinks I'm abnormal because at least I know I have not faked anything and not covered up for who I really am.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I want to make people understand that their actions and words have consequences, and that pretentious subtlety only shows the lack of courage. I want them to realise how their words can affect someone mentally and psychologically and that there's nothing wrong with feeling that way because everyone does whether they admit it or not.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I hope I could know what it really means to love and give selflessly and be loved in returned. I wish people would stop hating because sometimes they don't understand that people morph into what they are due to things others say about them.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I hope no one would cry for me after I die, not because they don't care but because they understand that I have not died with any regrets. I would tell my family how much I love them for all that they've provided for me, yet I know leaving them only shows how selfish I am to take away their love for me and give nothing in return.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I would tour the world and be inspired by the things people do to be happy and to stay alive, and then maybe I wouldn't want to die afterall.

If I were given only 60 days to live, I would make something for everyone who has impacted me, negatively or positively, and hope they know that what I am that day is because of the things they've done, and maybe they'd put more thought into their actions knowing that they could affect someone else the same way they did to me.

If I were give only 60 days to live, I would smile on my deathbed knowing that it's better to die hated than to die hating and that I've always been true to myself and the people I know. My family would not cry because they understand this too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home