the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HELLOOOO I THINK MY MUMMY IS VERY AMAZING

SHE CAN COOK LIKE SO MANY AMAZING YUMMY DISHES AND I CANT EVEN SCRAPE THE EGG OUT OF THE PAN

ok im just joking, my eggs are all very nice with the yolk glimmering in the middle.

YA BUT STILL MY MUMMY IS VERY AMAZING SHE COOKED LIKE AN ENTIRE BUFFET TODAY AND HER NOODLES ARE BETTER THAN THOSE YOU EAT IN THE RESTAURANT

(omg why i never take photo :( )

there was this fried yam thing with charsiew in the middle and then there was sea cucumber and fish (damn nice!!!) and sharkfins chicken (??) scallop and veggies and alot of other stuff la

anyway they were all very yummmyyyyy and niceeeeeeee IF I ASK MY MUMMY TO TEACH MY HAHA MY HUSBAND WILL BE SO LUCKY NEXT TIME I WILL COOK YUMMY FOOD FOR HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY

---

WHY THE HECK AM I UP SO LATE?

let me show you why ..

SLIDE 1

A: HELLO EVERYONE! We’re here with something very important to say!

B: That’s right! Have you ever banged into lamp posts, pillars or walls while wearing sunglasses? Do find the need to squint under the hot sun very irritating? Wish there was a way to make life for your eyes easier?

C: DO NOT FRET BECAUSE WE’RE GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU TO PHOTOCHROMIC LENSES!

YES YOU'RE RIGHT TADUM IT'S THE CHEM THING :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home