the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I LOVE HANXI I LOVE HANXI I LOVE HANXI

:D

unlike some irritating sec1 who has really nothing better to do

---

I DIDNT MEAN TO THINK THAT WAY YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON WITH THE PRETEND PEOPLE-LOVING MINDSET NOT THAT IM JUDGEMENTAL BUT I REALISED HOW POTENT GOSSIPS CAN BE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WITNESS IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES (then its not called gossips) BUT IF YOU SHUT YOUR EARS TO ANY EVIL YOU WONT HAVE SUCH THOUGHTS

---

dang.

jessica's obsession with stephen is going to bug me for the whole of level camp NOOOOOO

in a way miracles happen

i thought i would just flunk geog. the last time i calculated my marks was 54

BUT I GOT A B !!! :O

---

what am i waiting for?
chem test is tomorrow why am i not studying now?

---

AH ok i know im really lag but penguin heart panda on jiayun's blog was supposed to be bryan and jiayun omg why am i so lag?

and i agree level camp tee design sucks. :( gah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home