the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, May 2, 2008

good luck for pltc :)

---

&! my arm is itching like mad.
for some unknown reason.

this irksome itch is so URGHH. it

1.makes my arm dreadfully red (or it could be due to my scratching)
2.makes me not being able to focus on typing but on SCRATCHING
3.is just so URGH. that the URGH turns to agony after a while

what makes me even more URGGHHHHHH is that i cant find any concrete reason behind this irritation

it could be anything under the sun

---

it's 1 hour into the new day.

time for me to go lalaland.

lalaland isnt really fun all the time.

:( i dream of weird things like my section wearing bikinis or boring things like CONVERSATIONS. -.-

sidetracking, i heard irene and dyllis wanted to get me a bra for my bday. if you consider yourself someone/something that has an uncanny resemblence to a bra, be prepared to get ribboned up to be my present.

on other times, lalaland can be really amusing.

with nice music like my EAT pieces and lollipops and sweets and my favourite kinder chocolate yumyum

sidetracking again, i havent completed writing my arrangement yet! sheesh

---

oh i just found out the rationale behind my scratchy arm.

a mosquito bite next to my wasp sting. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home