the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

jessica has just ruined my life .

there's nothing more to it. &nothing less.

---

I would like to contradict the statement which cas (www.ieatpinkmoons.blogspot.com) made which was "smart stuff cannot happen in stupid weeks and viceversa"

sounds like my "everyday is a happy day but unhappy things happen in happy days" right
&that's precisely the reason im going to contradict this statement.

To prove my point that stupid stuffs can happen in smart weeks, I shall recall the incident which happened to me this week. :)
I did not study for my chemistry test until yesterday (and my test was today) and that was a good and extremely smart thing. If I had studied earlier, my facts would have long been forgotten or mixed up. Being given more time, I would have gone on to remember the chemical formulas, which would be a dumb thing to do, given that it was not tested. Thus this is a smart thing that I did.
It so happened that it not only happened to be a stupid week, but a stupid day as well. In the morning, I woke up forgetting to put on my skirt (while changin on the bed haha) and I almost walked out without my skirt. That was a stupid thing that made the week stupid. Furthermore I had made mrskumaran extend my tiewearing week URGH by thinking I left it at home when it was in my bag all along.



To further emphasize my point, stupid or smart weeks are depended on a person's or persons' perspective. So a week can be changed from being stupid or smart based on YOU.


YOU have the power to change the future
YOU have a decision to make
YOU can make your world a better place


SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

CHANGE YOUR STUPID WEEKS TO SMART WEEKS TODAY ~



ahh i love cas's dumbness :) &mine too

---

INTONATION
= EVERYTHING
= the very in G

my G is always out. wait. all my notes are out :(

---

at first i thought i was the cutest person in 2B07.
i was wrong

I AM THE CUTEST PERSON EVER!



DISCLAIMER:

please do not take this claim it seriously as it may result in emotional unstability or dislocation of jaws during extreme laughter.


---

hx says she's never going to fail HCL Olvl coz she's DEFINETLY NOT TAKING CLL IN YEAR5&6. o.O
she said she's not going to be short and irritating too

---

wsy's like a thousand times nicer than sx
yea but so what who cares? :)

---

your apology deadline is : 11JUNE2008

please enclose your particulars together with the letter of apology and deliver it personally to the 1st row 3rd table from the door of class 3D. upon late submission, your life would be ruined just like mine.

thankyou for kind attention. your cooperation is greatly appreciated.



--- ILOVENUTS ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home