the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

what the heck is an exhibitionist?

that's what cas says i am and that "we" all know me already.

who the hell is WE? -.-

---

this post is going to be all about cas.

9thingsIknowaboutcas.

1. her full name is CASSANDRACHOWQILEI
2. she's born on the 3rdJune1993
3. her email has something to do with cassandra and starz
4. she's very very very lame
5. she's in dhsco
6. she plays the DARUAN and PIANO
7. she loves me.
8. she's very against desposs.
9. i can't think of 9 things about her.

---

how did i get to know her?
well duh. she's from bondia.

I first had an engaging conversation in the com lab where she sits next to me.
(i was register 7 and she was 6)
i told her about how my blog url came about.

During the EOYS, she sat next to me again!
she changed the bag she carried to school everyday.
so i decided i must go shopping with her.

I went ice skating with cas.
and sprained my leg.
oh. &she said she liked me coz i eat vegetables unlike some other people.


---

IEATPINKMOONS.
how can moons ever be pink?

for cas to believe moons are pink, we can assume she has a pink vision.

to prove this hypothesis we need to carry out experiments.

step1. ask if she likes pink. (if she does it's probably coz it's the only colour she can see)

step2. ask the colour of her hair. (she'll most likely say black. this can prove that she has pink vision coz. darkcolours + pink = black)

step3. conclude she has pink vision.

---

If cas really laughs out all the hahaha she types in our conversations,
she must have laughed her head off.

she laughs at almost everything I type.

---

ok these are 2 pictures of my wonderful cas.

BEWARE: IF EVER SPOTTED, APPROACH CAUTIOUSLY BEFORE SHE THINKS YOU'RE A MENTAL PSYCHO AND BEGAN HARBOURING EVIL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU.



ok.

to conclude it all.

CassandraChowQilei is CassandraChowQilei. and she's bloody weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home