the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, January 25, 2008

the biggest loser in 2B07 is the jerk person who intruded on my precious hanping tianjuen and rumeng.

and pretended to be close to :D while steading yz.
and unzipped his jeans to show everyone his fbts.
and made everyone refuse to stay at the chalet if he stayed.

but people change. don't be judgemental liwen.


---


人生有時候 要奮力一搏 不管未來會怎樣


---


i looked at fiona today.

&thought "was she from my class?"

will i look myself in the mirror &think. "who are you" ?


---


i distinctly remember vanessa telling me she was pebble and i'm rock.

did it happen?


---


em tnel tekcaj gnillems ecin s’nuejnait fo em dednimer ti. tekcaj reh em allicsirp. yadot ehcahcamots a dna dnab dah I


---


DAREN'S ON9 YAY! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home