the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

MY SINGING IMPROVED! =D

maybe it's just that i would like to think it has.

you wanna hear it? you can send me a sms saying you want to I'd be more than glad.


---


"the mention of twitish &lovey dovey people makes me sick." Cassandra Chow.

at least that's what i think she would say


---


... i would say.

then don't. &smile while doing it.


---


A: where on earth have you disappeared to?

B: nowhere?

A: what nowhere? you must have been to somewhere.

B: I wasn't on earth. I went back to MARS.


---


you know what my snr said about me?

the poster said we were YOUNGTALENTS.

she said i was just a young decorative item pretending to play the flute. HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home