the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Friday, November 16, 2007

sean: do you have jianfeng's handphone number?

me: no, he doesn't have handphone.

sean: so do you have his number or not?

me: -.-



---



"mumblemumblemumble"

personA: huh? what was he saying?

personB: maybe he was confessing.

personA: I think so too, I'm just too irresistable.



---



chloe: hey look ABC is here.

me: eh? i thought ABC was sitting down a moment ago?

chloe: no that's not ABC, that's XYZ

me: damn. XYZ has gotten uglier.



---



jiaying: stand stand stand

me: ok *stands up*

jiaying: what the hell, i asked you to pass me the stand.



---



changwei: how is this bar supposed to sound like?

jingren: wait ar. *asks yvonne*

yvonne: changwei, how is this bar supposed to sound like?

me: what the shit, he just asked jingren that.



---



me: what day is today? friday right?

chloe: yea. i'm taking leave for band next week.

me: so u coming tomorrow?

chloe: tomorrow?

me: tomorrow's wednesday right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home