the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

cas &I are trying to see how similar we are.
(and whether we repel coz like poles repel and opposites attract)

15 things about me

1. I play a chinese instrument. &2 nonchinese instrument. HAHA
2. I'm afraid of TJ.
3. I drink from 2 straws all the time.
4. The seniors I like most critisize me alot.
5. I love irritating people with my singing.
6. I prefer chinese songs. somehow.
7. I'm enthu most of the time. &I hate emo people.
8. I don't like twitters. maybe.
9. I have a very high ego. &I love myself.
10. I don't get tired easily. during sch hours that is.
11. I like the colour blue.
12. I cry easily. but I'm not emo ok. HAHA
13. I'm a big hottie. at least I think I am.
14. I listen to the radio at night. everynight.
15. I like drawing.


10 questions (I thought of those odd numbered, and cas those even numbered)


1) If someone told you I love you, what would you say?
I seriously don't think anyone will say this to me.

2) If someone blocked you, what would you do?
I would freak out, and curse that person for having a low tolerance level. HAHA and then ask everyone if that person is online frequently. =D

3) If you were given one last song to sing, what would it be?
ai4 shi1 kong4. it's the first song i irritated 2B with. =)

4) Out of these four options (your photo, your senior's photo and your enemy's photo), which one would you most likely put as your dp?
My enemy's la.

5) If someone flashed to you, what would you do?
I would do what I did. Tell as many people I can, curse that person with my friends, think about how funny it was, and make everyone laugh by saying what that person did.

6) If someone told you you suck, what would you reply?
Thanks ar.

7) If you had wings, where would you fly to?
Firstly, I would fly to my enemy's house and ransack that place.
Secondly, I would fly Italy because I really want to go there and see the aeroplanes in the sky.
Thirdly, I would fly to the moon if I had enough oxygen and strength. HAHA

8) If someone told you he/she was going to commit suicide because you were too mean, what would you tell him/her?
well then go and die. that's why I was mean to you.

9) Which is your favourite musical note?
G

10) If you said somebody suck, what do you actually mean?
I mean that person sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home