the spider ran away OH REALLY?!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

my posts nowadays seriously lack substance.
(not like they did in the past)

but life's been really hectic

& you just need something [or the fixation with someone for this matter] to soothe your nerves and add gaiety to life! :D


but as i've mentioned before, obsessive love isn't real love but a manifestation of my ideals and fantasies projected on another person

... in other words, i'm sorry.

---

oh just another side note

i don't really like it when people (erm) come really really near to me, because close physical contact makes my skin crawl and my lungs gasp for more air

it's nothing personal really, not that i don't like you

I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU STICKING YOUR FACE AND BODY NEXT TO MINE ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M TRAPPED IN A CORNER WHICH RESTRICTS MY MOVEMENTS. I'M KIND OF CLAUSTROPHOBIC AND CONFINED SPACES MAKE ME FEEL LIKE WATER IS BUBBLING UP INSIDE MY LUNGS.

ok yes. just so you know. please don't take it personally :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home